Friday, July 2, 2010

Tally Internel Error C0000005




almost hidden in a place I hid for the fifth time. I did not see you, or look at you, or talk, just silence, quiet as ever, as ever, and maybe.

Slowly my eyes opened and I saw you, so full of light, so bright, so beautiful, so unique, so you. And I wondered because I have to go to work every day when I just want to contemplate, because I have the need to share with you every night when you claim that you go to sleep somewhere else other than me.

know I renounce you prefer go with it sometimes and you name it when you're with me and I do not claim, could not, because I love you so much that just a smile from you me away from reality, because you are my fantasy.


Somehow you are perfect, when I'm with you, with you I feel perfect. You do not see details or flaws, I'm just who I am for you, neither more nor less.

Maybe that's why I love you so, perhaps because you are unique, although there are many in the world, you're my baby, the unique, especially mine.


're my baby and almost turned 3 and for you I'm still capable of anything, to do everything for you.

I adore my Jannice, you're the best I have in the world and just so, I am very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment