Thursday, December 30, 2010

How Do You Connect A Ps3 To A Analog Tv Diagram





this year now ending has been a breaking point in my life, I look back not to take stock, but to remember and be thankful for many milestones, travel, people, occasions or simple moments that allowed me to find myself, with others and my environment.

thank these two sections of the Camino de Santiago de León to Santiago in March and Roncesvalles to Logrono in September and all the people I met, I spoke with, who encouraged me, which I encouraged.


thank the workshop hospitable in Logroño in the month of April and the two occasions when I could practice as such in Samos and in Salamanca. The people I spoke to, what I saw and felt, made me deepen my sense of the Way and the desire to continue learning and improving in that noble and centennial service.


thank the many trips this year: Florence, Pisa, Alicante and Altea, Cordoba and Granada, and the beautiful Cantabrian Mountains in the stressed in particular the discovery Cabuérniga Valley, Fuente Dé and the crossing of Cares.


thank the very short hours three times a week've been initiated into the paint. The affection of the teacher, the fellowship of students, and the stirring of the most cheerful youngsters have been a constant encouragement to tackle this challenge and defy the aging neurons.


also thank the recent session of gymnastics at the Senior Center and the zeal with which my colleagues and I strive to exemplify. Perhaps achieve someday pick up a coin off the floor without bending the knees.


thank the Library of Suances and Torrelavega and librarians for their kind and inspired all the help provided throughout the year and I remember in particular my fellow book club who so often I have sacrificed for other destinations.


thank in particular the assistance of all persons who have written me, and I continue to write, to send me recipes or give me ironing boards, who sent me pps and those who are there to when needed, which I call the phone and call me, who walk with me and pushing me to do so. All and all, at heart, Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment