Wednesday, May 4, 2011

High Boobs With Pink Nots

I refuse!

hereby publicly deny me be the one who is being pulled into the pool of "hooks" (confluence of rivers Guayapa and Deer), the National Park El Imposible "astonished at the sight of a hundred bugs / seventh grade as a prestigious school in the capital. Yes, it's almost like me but not me. Actually, it's an inner child that occasionally takes over my mind and body, making my name things that a sane adult would never do (like diving into a pool attire jeans, it would not stop do so after 90 minutes of a grueling, rough and steep mountain hike of 3.500 meters, not to speak, for lack of air-return, where they were never better applied that famous pair of expressions: one for youth, "and is giving", and other home abuelesco, "and can not with the sales letter "... for adults, girls and youth alike!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment