Friday, March 25, 2011

How To Remove Earpads On Salomom Hlmets

Distressed ... Use



was sitting reading on the couch in the living room of my house, does not matter what you read but how I felt. Enjoyed an absolute peace, was quiet and peaceful, nothing bothered me and bothered me ... Suddenly I began to think that everything was an illusion, I could feel I was quiet, but the truth is you can not lie still on a world tour, unless you stop being part of it. And no matter how much people walk away, you just dying to get away from this world. I started to question things so simple, so small and yet so vital. The pictures are useless, important things remain intact within you, regardless of the weather. I felt like time stopped and life was taking new courses. I was rewriting my life, sitting in an armchair black and barefoot. The air changed, changed myself ... And nobody noticed. I was small, almost invisible against the blue and to the whole. A cosmos too big and I too ... too simple, too me. I realized the freedom and chains, I knew I was a prisoner of my freedom. My head was spinning trying to escape from the illusion of life, happiness and of sadness, all are tiny compared with the world, and I choked when I realized that. I realized over time and I knew that sooner or later disappear, and nobody would remember me, and I do not mind because it simply does not exist. Cease to be me, and nothing else would there be for me.

The anguish came over me and I changed. And none of that will.



0 comments:

Post a Comment