Friday, April 30, 2010

I Always Get Dry Before My Period



sounds so easy, but definitely not as I can be. When things go wrong, I complicate the existence, I like almost close to perfection, I've always been that way since childhood, I assumed all the roles of father and mother with my brother ... I feel far more mom and asserts the taking me more confidence with me about our mother.

do not know if I skipped steps, I think that if I did not learn to play, or living things live girls to take on big issues since I was 12 years, now close to 30 I feel like I have 50 or something, because I feel that I have posted more work, more important issues, more responsibilities. I have no time to relax, maybe in life I could never do, but now life takes me these stages in some way.

I feel I need to live what I lived not in time, I need to know everything that I know of life. In summary I want to live .. something like García Márquez, Living to Tell, do not want to look 50 and I realized I could not perform those simple things of life. In summary, I feel that I have not experienced what I live at the time, at this point I feel that I have not experienced anything, absolutely nothing of what I want to live in reality. End

catharsis today, thanks for stressed me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment