Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Period Cramps And Mucus Before Period



Again I'm here,
in the same place where I met you, and you see
watching you.
Every moment is the same madness,
come to see you and I fall silent, you see
not changed.

CHORUS:
try, get you out of the body

lament those moments

remember, your voice whispering
love I'll change.

But you see,
said that last time, and swore to be faithful to me

and kill again my love.
But you see,
not pretend that you are faithful,
you know it is not so
and again in your game cai.

CHORUS:
try, get you out of the body

sorry,

remember those moments,
your voice whispering I love
cambiare.
Cambiare,
I swear I'll change
and if you think you must believe
sorry
try.

Words and Music: Dina Prado. Created on 28 September 2006.

0 comments:

Post a Comment