Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Software Exceptionalc0000005

the chest of memories

Today
several publications that had hung in my hi5, saved. Songs, thoughts, dilemmas ... things of love, old loves, loves dogs, loves assholes.


Today I took a part of my mask, that of happiness and I broke down again, though it was only a small delay. Thanks A, and now you know it's you, not the A, but you hahaha. Today

Dina that killed a little depressing, that sad, and I realized that I have a Dina, much better to give ... especially to him.


If you want, as you may not want if bread, but neither I am Jesus and I'm much less at the Last Supper ... but if God, forgive me for what I write and what I'm thinking ... but if it is a bread and want for my dinner ... If you know ... Lord, forgive me! I can not with my genius.


0 comments:

Post a Comment