Thursday, January 20, 2011

Canon 40d Ring Flash Used

New Year's letter penpal

would have liked to have a single note from you between my fingers before the new year,
an encouraging word, a love you,
but found nothing, nothing, only your silence ,
silences sometimes mocking, giggling fresh strawberries,
saying one more note to bring my ego,
(when he had the stupidity to give you a stupid little note,
as a little girl, painted in colors and your name written
Glitter your favorite color).

Cartita that was stealing time from my dream,
excited thinking that perhaps
ever
excite you.

would have liked to have a letter of yours between my fingers, and I only had one
mail,
by the 24 that I send,
a laugh,
by the thousand that I gave you when you were sad or worried,
four hugs,
the 15 that I gave you.

would have liked so much that the note arrived before deciding
I should not love you, because you do not deserve to love you both,
because they deserve a sincere affection, clean, nice,
as that felt for you,
which I still feel, but I swore I would change. Because

new year, new everything I said,
and thought it was a joke, because
new year, all new,
even patch the heart to pieces. Bite the damn

tongue to say I love you,
me stronger with time, hours,
to day, with the latter,
me strong, so strong, your eyes
not kill me,
your eyes and not melt my heart.

me strong because I deserve to be safe, because
cry too ... not just for you.

New Year, all new ... including love and illusion
and feel it start again,
like a phoenix to rise from the ashes,
of your ashes, because the pain in my heart, I buried
.

would have liked so much that the note came before
and started as it began,
apologize if this thing comes this afternoon.

But if
arrived late afternoon to move again

something in me.

This was my last letter to you my last letter. Because I will not be which is always supporting you unconditionally always as your letter says.

But women will be living by myself and me ... and touches me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment