Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is It Okay To Swallow A Bit Of Diluted Listerine

Poetry China: Li Po


Proclaimed "The God of Verses "by many critics, Li Po occupies a crucial position in Chinese literature. Exerted a powerful influence on the poets of his time and posterity, as were Du Fu and Bai Juyi of the Tang Dynasty, and Xin Lu You and Qiji, the Southern Song Dynasty,

Nostalgia in spring

yen herbs are
emerald silk threads.
The weight of the green leaf tips

branches of mulberry trees of Qin.
My longing heart is already broken.
And only now do you think, my love, returned home.

spring wind Oh!
You who are a stranger, why
lift my satin curtain?


Melancholy spring


Riding a white horse with golden chair
my husband went to war. Under
silk curtains,
covered with a blanket embroidered
sleep lulled by the breeze of spring.

Through the window down
moon furtive glances
my dying candle. Flowers prying
overlook
my home and tease my empty bed.





0 comments:

Post a Comment