Monday, February 14, 2011

8 Month Old Dry Cough

Coelho v / s Nietzsche


I put out a little from the crowd, tried to look innocent so no one asked me where I was going, but apparently failed because a couple of friends asked me something in his voice and the laughter that bad I tried to hide said he had noticed that someone was waiting outside. I decided do as I did not hear your question, I said goodbye with his hand and ran away from there.


The smile on the face of the man that I hoped made it worthwhile to take a couple of jokes the next day, walked without any particular direction until we came to a stop nearby, at that hour of the morning course was deserted, so we sat down to talk.


talked for a while of little things, joke, laugh, until at one point I asked



"You know why gringos are told the Americans?

"Yeah, green uniforms they occupied during the war, so his enemies said" go green "a phrase that eventually became gringos.



At the time I finished I thought about why things had not worked with this ex, I was never good to flirt and conquer and impress me, and when he had something to impress me I never reacted as it should, or that girls are supposed to react. The same thing happened with an ex who liked to show off their muscles in front of me, never understanding that such things never impressed me.


I stopped worrying about crap and decided to kiss him at the time was the best I could do to avoid talking more nonsense, spent some time sitting around laughing, joking, kissing when the worst my nightmare s happened, I heard a laugh and some cheers, I realized it was a group of my friends who had left the party to supply alcohol and had been found, such an opportunity would not be lost on They therefore remained in the games against the square was missing where I was and from there I throwing jokes that it was necessary to hide erme, that the house where we had party rooms available.


I could not get angry with them, so I did the only thing that occurred to me, inviting the boy to my house, and disappear from Considering my friends, and if possible away from the face of the earth.


On the way home I regretted the invitation, but I could not help recalling a conversation he had with a friend for some time about the boy who held my hand now.



"But what's wrong? Treats you well, you notice that you want ...

"But we are at different frequencies.

- How's that?

- How do you explain it? He reads Nietzsche Coelho and I .



A that meant all my doubts: Coelho and Nietzsche are incompatible, like oil and water, nothing good can come from the union of these two.





(Paulo Coelho)






(Friedrich Nietzsche)



0 comments:

Post a Comment