Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tamil Marriage Invitation Matter

Confessions

my insomnia started again and I do nothing but write to relax
preferred not to leave today on the town, out of respect for you ... somehow.

Sometimes I feel like because you do not think I'm juerguera infernal
sometimes I think you do not like simply because the heart is not in charge.

remember once told me: How would I fall in love with who I want. If you knew that feeling well .. when I fell in love with someone I did not like it.

I remember we were alone and was so keen to estamparte a kiss ... but you would have disturbed and lost your friendship ... it is still the most important thing for me, even my love for you.

View your photos on the face is torture to see his arms crossed, with your look cute and sweet, with your deep eyes can not lie like you, who can not hide what you feel like you, who can not be hard cold, like you.

I pray God to watch over you looooong, that everything will go smoothly, as always when it comes to performing duties. You are a master;)

At this point after 3 months ... I still feel love for you, pure, clean. Yes, I love you still much, even as before, but more focused.

Knowing that I am not an impossible dream, but having the sense that no one loves you more cleanly than me.

With the wisdom of knowing I'll stop loving you, when you see someone more beautiful than you.
But while ... you're the most wonderful thing is there for me ... if this is love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment