Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pokemon Soul Silver (eur) Rom

Answering the face of a friend

At least you had your arms, kissed her
to infinity,
know it's love and be loved in return.

know it's not feeling the pain of not having it,
... never have had it,
the hurt that another like you'd never hurt
not know is that love with a false feeling,
not know which is love and not say poderselo.

Your heart looks, and she is not with you, but do not know
is sought, amarlay not be returned.

Believe me ... this pain is more powerful and immense,
because they never know it's not having
to whisper in her ear,
all you have saved,
everything in you is hidden.

know it's not literally feel his best friend
and break your heart when you mind your unrequited love.

know it's not love, it is to suffer,
by someone you love with all your
almost there, almost
your breath itself, almost
your life.

You have at least remember to have her in your arms,
I have the memory of having their eyes on me,
to have your eyes watching me clean when I had something,
his mocking laughter at a joke two-way
and my favorite color pen
... nothing else.

never touched her lips, I could never tell
heard nothing, never
hugged as I wished,
just love him like I know
have not loved, or wanted.

I love senseless
because my love was never reciprocated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment