Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Black And White 30th Invitations

Festival de Viña del Mar - Calle 13


}

Another Festival de Viña del Mar began and again I find myself disappointed by guest artists. My disappointment and do not even notice because the guy who is responsible for deciding which artists will visit us for this happy festival-goers weeks is clearly not focused on people of good taste like me.


Well, maybe that last part was exaggerated, but Chayanne, Marco Antonio Solis and Adventure are not just artists I have on my portable music player ... Yuri is a bit MEJ ... No, I can not swear in such a way. The truth is I was horrified with such programming, however a ray of hope came when the duo knew that we visited.


The first time I heard a track of them told me "that right, another group regetonero without content" did not surprise me at all, became part of my musical blacklist. Some time later, by chance I heard a song called "Que Lloren" and was intrigued by pure masochism, I started to hear another couple of songs, and although some were still urban style, others had social criticism. I heard the album "The coming behind me," and the song "Come and Criticame" I felt good for a duo that until then seemed unbearable, even their dance tracks I liked being "crazy party" an example. The next album "Let those who want to enter" continued to surprise me with songs like "quiet village", "Latin America", "the nest" and "say what I think."

I found a great way to break the mold, with songs left hollow and empty, infiltrated the system, and sponsors were able to record and shit they throw the gringos, the Casablanca , Coca-Cola and other whiners of the genre of reggaeton.


Another advantage is that for submission of February 23 Chileans invited several artists, including Camila Moreno, Chancho en Piedra and Inti Illimani history. Since the production of the festival artists forget Chilean foreign artists have come to remind us of the quality we have at home.




Latinoamerica








If with Pa'l Norte Calle 13 had stated that it was much more than Atrevetetete, now show that they are able to create songs with a conscience, able to stand up the fibers of what might be called "small revolutions" that are born in the heart of every listener that connects to the topic song

unfading Latin America is a hymn, the representation of the sublime, the ratification of the beauty of this land, small revolutions in your heart without a trace of "political discourse without saliva."

ends when residents do their part and the unmistakable voice of Toto The Momposina we welcomed more striking soundscape I've heard in a long time as if the voice is asleep in America we speak. The tour of this backbone of Latin music continues with Susana Baca and ends with a Maria Rita sings in their native language showing that Brazil is one more of this mass we call America. The soundscape us back to the mountains, the jungle, the snowy volcano, cities, mines, rivers, sea, everything condensa en estos 5 minutos de emoción a flor de piel.





Calma Pueblo



















0 comments:

Post a Comment