Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2010 Free Proxy Online

Attraction


How does the attraction? What is it that determines that a certain person we like and not another?


and dogmatic Sceptics say that biological processes are all predetermined by thousands of years of evolution, some say corny romanticones and we are all doomed to someone special that there is a destiny or a God who can not match. Others say it depends on the day, mood , the availability of such other person for having intercourse (I like the word sex, and no, do not feel bad my dear reader, is one of those words that I like the combination of vowels and consonants) ambient temperature, etc.


But sometimes little things that we attract your attention to another person, let's turn that makes us look at it when it happens to us, who aspire deeply the smell until we are surrounded by their essence.


Today is the turn of a neck ... No sir, these costs have not reached the wave vampire, it's just having a neck too nice, smooth, white, and I would bet my right arm that is smooth. is shameful neck looked at him the same way that some men find women's breasts.


I keep the jokes, sometimes he flirting when he flirts with me all because I find the neck very tempting to say the least ....


is something physical, nothing more, it's nice, but do not have that something that keeps me awake at night or I wake up happy in the morning. Let's see how it ends, but I have a strong suspicion of the possible outcome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment