Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Words For Frural Flowers

This silent and listening



say nothing ever the eloquent,
when it comes to love, when love
demands to be spoken. Only silence

reaches
eloquence that love corresponds

the bell just reciprocate that love.

All that said just an echo, so
says more is silent. Streets together
What defines us as love
gives voice to what we are.

I love you - listen carefully -
in what I say, and especially live
as callus
it says best what I love most. Silent

know you hear what I hear.
Tacitus I know you know, tacit.

I want my silence as she explains.
You understand further:
understood me.

I want to be reckless in my care.
My word finally
despalabra all your rumor,
to serve.
you my word of honor is rendered.

This mouth was mine and today is yours, as yours is also
me to be absent.
As they are yours my moves.

Yours, nobody else, are the centuries,
to love so much silence.

Carlos Marzal
; Anima Mia 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment