Monday, April 11, 2011

A Mole That Hurts To Touch

there is no way to apologize - Pedro Aznar







there is no way to apologize


How can I ensure that I still want?
How can you want to hear?
When this fire keeps me awake, but awake
alone again.


How do you get to see you again? How do I
regain your heart? How
accept that everything has died
and there is no way to apologize.


Too bad,
how bad, this absurd and sad

story that just keeps getting worse.

Too bad, how bad
,
why I can not speak?
I'm afraid so,
there is no way to apologize.


How can you love me still?
How can you want to hear?
When this fire keeps me awake ... What
that I do?
What I'll do
if there is no way to apologize?





Every time I hear this song pisses me off the heart ...

And it makes me feel stupid.






0 comments:

Post a Comment