Monday, April 18, 2011

Does Kaiser Offer Abortions

Hamlet and The Lion King







was listening to a CD with the best Hollywood movie themes, when it sounds the theme of "The Lion King:" This night is for Love. " As half of the item the guy I like to confess I love that movie, I valued the balls to be taken to admit such a thing so I did the same thing and I said,


- "The movie is very good, is an adaptation of a classic children's literature. "


The boy in question looked at me like I was speaking Chinese, so I proceeded to explain better.

- "Sure, you know, the bad guy who kills his brother to obtain the throne and keep the wife of this, the exiled son is guided by the ghost of his father should take revenge ... "- I stopped when I saw that I looked like I was crazy and decided to stay quiet and pretend that last five minutes had not existed. Sometimes I make the mistake of thinking that all movies are researching, or think that because someone tells me that his favorite movie is given assumes that you have researched it, big mistake. I changed the subject and decided not to end with the fact that The Lion King is a free version of Hamlet, Shakespeare's classic.



0 comments:

Post a Comment