Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tofd Training In India

The right tutor requests for when I'm dying

Dear friends, people I know and I have some sort of estimate:

First than anything else, I declare that at the time of writing (03/04/1911) I now enjoys good health and in full possession of my faculties. However, it is an indisputable fact that such a blessed condition is transitory, because either tomorrow or in another forty-odd years This body will perish without remedy: it is universal law and it is wise to be prepared (there are many ways to die and sometimes it seems that life manages to escape us endless and creative ways.)

If my end is tremendous and sudden natural causes, social, automobile or apocalyptic, the less suffering. But you and I have seen is sometimes slow extinction by way of a terminal illness progresses and eats away helplessly, painfully, or because some accident did their job well and left for later what should happen first.

Thus, the purpose of this letter is to acknowledge certain requests and wills and if it is to find the unwelcome possibility of a prolonged prostration of character terminal, from which he can not defend myself from possible arguments and foolish behavior, though well intentioned-from those around me.

I'm not superstitious, so I rule out any relationship between the publication of this open letter and what then would happen to me, well, nobody out of bayunco saying "Oops, wrote in his letter that he fell all rare disease, he just threw out! ". As lesser evil, rather that within a few decades to say: "Look what most lucid how to anticipate the situation, let's case. " And with any luck, this text will remain as mere anecdote and need not go to him to guide future behavior.

But enough preamble, let's what matters.

First, rejection unnecessary medical expenses, arrogant, foolish and unattainable .

If there is excessive changes in my lifestyle, it is expected that any serious illnesses my be dealt with by the Salvadoran Social Security Institute (ISSS). Limitations, complaints and criticisms aside, I think there will do their best for my health and I will have the treatments I have right. Caution: do not ask you never go to private practice, but I do not want to pay exorbitant amounts for the same treatments that can give me Himself in the ISSS, citing prejudicial that "there do not serve well."

As I perceive it, the only substantial difference between the ISSS and a private hospital is the huge bill that is payable to the family after the death of the client. Even more serious is the situation if the ISSS evicted me strict criteria based on hospital and, unwilling to accept reality, family and friends take me helpless to a private clinic where, for convenience money, they were given a presumptive diagnosis, prognosis more favorable, saying they wanted to hear, but it gets to the same inevitable end.

Second, respect my beliefs.

If you know me well, you know what my intellectual position on the transcendent (that "which is beyond the limits of any possible knowledge.") Dont want to be the subject of requests pathetic of miracles, as if we had the right to request the alteration of the status quo as if death were not the natural end of life. At most, if not feeling well and respect the beliefs of others, accept discrete virtual rogatory for peace in my spirit and requests of resignation for yourself / as. But if they fall ill, please call fundamentalist fanatic plan and come to make outrageous proselytizing, including scrapie, wondering if I go to heaven or hell and urging him to accept the passport of course.

Third, expected and actual visits admit, in addition to permanent chat hopefully take my laptop or whatever the device then allows me to virtual communication.

But: welcome / as they are every time they come to talk about what we have always talked, avoid a nasty medical interview and I put that face contagious pity, because the degradation of the outer reaches us all and should not be trumpeted as impairing the inner value.

Finally, an annex necessary: \u200b\u200bI do not harbor hopes that legal euthanasia see in my country, given the idiosyncrasies of those who govern. Obviously, I will not be a situation that would apply legally or illegally. However, putting myself in this terrible and hypothetical circumstances ... Nobody should be surprised (and you much less) if you shall ask such grace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment