Monday, April 25, 2011

Fleshlight In Stores Houston

And this letter?

Many songs have been noted to have silly lyrics, the latest of them a teenager named monster "Friday", not far from another super hit less maligned title "Hello." However, it is curious that one of my favorite songs from The Beatles, " Hello, goodbye " has precisely one letter at first glance seem vacuous and inconsequential.

You say yes, I say no.
You say stop and I say go, go, go.

You say goodbye and I say hello.
Hello, hello,
I do not know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

I say high, you say low.
You say "why?" and I say "I do not know."

You say "goodbye" and I say "hello" ...

(and repeated a thousand times.)

In my view, the detail here is that the letter shows through and it connotes an attitude towards life, a positive way of dealing with human relationships and projects. Maybe that's why this song is classic. Or will just because they are Smarts Liverpool ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment